To help parents bring out the potential of their children,
PANGALIMAN, Ma. Madecheen S.
PANGALIMAN, Ma. Madecheen S.
Engr. Ma. Madecheen S. Pangaliman received her Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BSECE) degree from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Manila (PUP-Manila) in 2016 with Latin Honors (Cum Laude) and Master of Science in Electronics Engineering (MS ECE, with thesis) from Mapua University in 2019. She is an Application Development Analyst at an Information Technology company for a year and a half, before joining the Thomasian workforce. She is a licensed Electronics Engineer and an active member of Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (IECEP) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) under Women in Engineering, Young Professional and Education Society. She is the current secretary of IEEE Women in Engineering (Philippine Section). She is one of the e-Learning specialists of the Faculty of Engineering and a Certified Apple Teacher. She has published her research papers locally and in various international conferences with research areas such as microelectronics, machine learning and computational intelligence.
Santísimo Rosario Parish holds painting contest and exhibition in celebration of its 79th anniversary
With the theme “La Virgen del Santisimo Rosario de La
CTHM, CCCPET, Simbahayan conduct Natural and Cultural Heritage Mapping, preliminary assessment of tourist sites and attractions in Maragondon, Cavite
The College of Tourism and Hospitality Management (CTHM), together with
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, Mapua University – Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering, Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Manila, Philippines
- Machine Learning Predictive Models for Improved Acoustic Disdrometer
- Development of Improved Acoustic Disdrometer Through Utilization of Machine Learning Algorithm
- Data Science (Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
- Computational Intelligence
- Databases & Data Analysis
- Algorithms and Software Engineering
- ECE2111: Electronics Engineering Physics
- ECE2111L: Electronics Engineering Physics Laboratory
- ECE21111: Electromagnetics
- ECE2112: Advanced Computer Programming and Algorithms
- ENG207B: Physics for Engineers 1B
- ENG208: Physics Laboratory
- ENG209: Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Graduated Cum Laude from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (2016)
- Certified Apple Teacher
- e-Learning Specialist — University of Santo Tomas – Faculty of Engineering
- Member and Officer — Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Republic of the Philippines Section (PS)
- Member and Officer — Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Women in Engineering (WIE)
- Member — Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (IECEP), Philippine eLearning Society (PeLS), IEEE Young Professionals (YP), Education Society (EdSoc)
- Reviewer — IEEE Humanoid, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Communication and Control, Environment and Management Conference Committee (HNICEM)
- M. M. S. Pangaliman, F. R. G. Cruz and T. M. Amado, “Machine Learning Predictive Models for Improved Acoustic Disdrometer,” 2018 IEEE 10th International Conference on Humanoid, Nanotechnology, Information Technology,Communication and Control, Environment and Management (HNICEM), Baguio City, Philippines, 2018, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/HNICEM.2018.8666256.
- F. R. G. Cruz, M. M. S. Pangaliman, T. M. Amado and F. A. A. Uy, “Development of Improved Acoustic Disdrometer Through Utilization of Machine Learning Algorithm,” TENCON 2018 – 2018 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Jeju, Korea (South), 2018, pp. 1679-1682, doi: 10.1109/TENCON.2018.8650318.