Office of the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs
The Office of the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs (OVRAA) formulates academic policies and oversees their implementation to ensure the attainment of the educational objectives of the University as well as its delivery of quality academic services through the various faculties, colleges, and institutes.
OVRAA also initiates and/or coordinates the development and management of programs and projects in relation to curriculum, instruction, and faculty development. It ensures the observance of University criteria in the recruitment, retention, reclassification and promotion of academic personnel.
Units under the direct supervision of the OVRAA
- All faculties, colleges, institutes, and schools
- Academic Programs Quality Assurance Office
- Office for Faculty Evaluation and Development
- Counseling and Career Center
- Permanent Committee on Faculty Classification
- Center for Innovative Teaching and Educational Delivery
- Textbook and Learning Materials Board
- Language Center