#JobsAtUST Updated as of July 5, 2022.
TAN, Jackson J.
TAN, Jackson J.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce (Magna cum Laude), University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines 2018
- Data Analytics and Visualizations in R Statistics and R Markdown.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Market research.
- Marketing planning.
- Entrepreneurial Finance for micro and small scale ventures.
- Patent Analytics
- Real Options Theory
- Resource Advantage Theory
- Intellectual property
- Emerging markets
- Computer programming
- Saint Antoninus of Florence Medallion for Best Published Paper
- Saint Albertus Magnus Award for Outstanding Research
- External Consultant to DOST Technicom Program, 2019
- Founder of Ivory Research Interface Data Analysis Services, 2020
- Badoc-Gonzales, B., Tan, J. & Mandigma, M. B. (2021). Institutional change of Disaster Risk Reduction Management Offices in selected areas of post-Haiyan Philippines. In N. Faghih & A.H. Samadi (eds,) Legal-Economic Institutions, Entrepreneurship, and Management (pp. 249-280). Cham, Switzerland: Springer.
- Badoc-Gonzales, B., Mandigma, M. B. & Tan, J. (2021). Resilience and sustainability interventions in selected Post-Haiyan Philippines: MSMEs perspective. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 57, article 102162. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102162 [indexed in Scopus and the Web of Science – Social Sciences Citation Index]
- Badoc-Gonzales, B., Mandigma, M. B. & Tan, J. (2020). Merging sustainable pillars into the tourism plan format for micro, small, and medium enterprises in post-Typhoon Haiyan areas. The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies, 14(2): 1-31. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18848/2329-1621/CGP/v14i02/1-31 [indexed in Scopus]
- Tan, J.J. (2019, April 30). Chapter 16: Philippine Apparel Brands Versus Super-Leaguers: A Case Analysis of the Apparel Industry in Southeast Asia. In Faghih, N. (Ed.), Globalization and Development: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Business and Policy Insights from Asia and Africa. Basingstoke, United Kingdom: Springer Nature. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11766-5_16
- Tan, J.. (2019, March 8). Route 88: Bike Café: From Planning, to Operations, and Entrepreneurial Finance. SageSubmissions. https://doi.org/10.31124/advance.7796846.v1
- Tan, J., & Trinidad, F. L.. (2019, January 4). Comparing theory with reported data for reliability: Real options modeling of actively traded Philippine universal banks. SAGE Research Methods Cases. doi:10.4135/9781526479952
- Tan, J., & Trinidad, F.L.. (2018 September). Estimating Loan Portfolios from a Real Options Perspective: A View of Philippine Universal Banks, The Journal of Business Research and Development, 5(1), pages 38-57.
- Tan, J., & Trinidad, F. L.. (2018, February 2). A real options model for loan portfolios of actively traded Philippine Universal Banks, Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 8(4), pages 1-24. DOI: 10.1186/s40497-018-0091-9
- Tan, J.. (2018, January 24) Interfaces for Enterprise Valuation From a Real Options Lens, Strategic Change, 27(1), pages 69-80. DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2181