The University of Santo Tomas formally opened the Academic Year…
MARQUEZ, John Carl Joel S.
MARQUEZ, John Carl Joel S.
Engr. John Carl Joel S. Marquez received his degree in Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering from the University of Santo Tomas in 2017 and a Master of Science in Electronic and Computer Engineering from the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology in 2020. He is a licensed electronics engineer and a member of the Institute of Electronics Engineers in the Philippines (IECEP) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) under Solid-State Circuits Society (SSCS), Circuits and Systems Society (CAS), Education Society (EdSoc), and Young Professionals. He co-authored several journal articles published in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI). His research interests include on-chip solar cell design, power IC design for energy-harvesting applications, and LED driver design.
- Master of Science in Electronic and Computer Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology – Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines
- LED Driver Design
- Layout Optimization of CMOS Front-Illuminated Solar Cells
- Analog CMOS Layout Optimization
- Power Integrated Circuit Design
- ECE21125: Mixed-Signal Electronics
- ECE21120: Electronic Systems and Design
- ECE21115: Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design
- ENG2015: Engineering Data Analysis
- ECE2115: General Engineering Cognate
- ENG207B: Physics for Engineers B
- ENG203: Calculus 1
- Member – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Solid-State Circuits Society (SSCS), Circuits and Systems Society (CAS), and Education Society (EdSoc)
- Member – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Philippine Section (IEEE-PS)
- P. Chen, Y. -H. Chen, J. C. J. S. Marquez, R. -T. Wang, J. -J. Chen and Y. -S. Hwang, “Low Flicker Dimmable Multichannel LED Driver With Matrix-Style DPWM and Precise Current Matching,” in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 2233-2242, Nov. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TVLSI.2020.3003520.
- P. Chen, J.-T. Lan, R.-T. Wang, M.Q. Nguyen, J. C. J. S. Marquez, S. Kajihara, Y. Miyake, “High-Precision PLL Delay Matrix With Overclocking and Double Data Rate for Accurate FPGA Time-to-Digital Converters,” in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 904-913, April 2020, doi: 10.1109/TVLSI.2019.2962606.
- V. S. M. Dimalanta, B. C. R. Hubilla, J. C. J. S. Marquez, V. P. T. Quiambao, K. L. Tungala and S. V. Prado, “Correlation of emotion to film rating classification using EEG signal analysis,” 2017 International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON), Pattaya, Thailand, 2017, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/IEECON.2017.8075866.