DE LEON, Myra P.
DE LEON, Myra P.
Assoc. Prof. Myra P. De Leon obtained her Bachelor of Secondary Education, Major in Filipino Degree at the University of Santo Tomas; her Master of Arts in Teaching Major in Filipino Degree from the Emilio Aguinaldo College; and her Ed.D. in Educational Management from the Manuel L. Quezon University. She has been teaching at the University of Santo Tomas since 1998 and has handled several positions, such as being the Supervising Teacher in Filipino at the Education High School and Coordinator of the Simbahayan Community Development for the College of Education. A teacher by profession, an actively-engaged community worker, a dynamic textbook writer, and a mother by heart, she balances all her endeavors at home, in school and at the workplace to provide an education geared towards the growth and development of her students to contribute to the academe, community and hopefully to the nation in her most simple ways.
- Doctor of Education, major in Management and Planning, Manuel L. Quezon University – Manila, Philippines, 2015
- Master of Arts in Teaching Filipino, Emilio Aguinaldo College – Manila, Philippines, 2004
- Bachelor of Secondary Education, major in Filipino, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1997
- Field Study
- Filipino for Foreign Students
- Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino
- Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik
- Community Development Coordinator of the College of Education, University of Santo Tomas Simbahayan Community Development Office
- Member, Catholic Teachers Guild of the Philippines (2011-present)
- Member, Reading Association of the Philippines (2015-present)
- Member, Sanggunian ng mga Guro sa Filipino (SANGFIL) (2000-present)