CRUZ, Kashmer T.
CRUZ, Kashmer T.
Asst. Prof. Kashmer T. Cruz finished Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Cum Laude, in the University of Santo Tomas (UST) in 1996. She placed third in the 1996 Medical Technology Licensure Examinations. She started her teaching career in UST in 1996 and completed Master in Biology Education at the UST Graduate School in 2003. She also completed Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the Philippine College of Health Sciences in 2008 and passed the 2008 Licensure Examinations for Nurses. At present, she is pursuing her Doctorate Degree in Education Major in Curriculum and Instruction at the UST Graduate School.
Asst. Prof. Cruz handles courses in Chemistry, Biological Sciences and Health Sciences. She also served as the Student Welfare and Development Board (SWDB) Coordinator for the UST College of Education from 2013 to 2016. Currently, she is the College Secretary of the UST College of Education.
- Master in Biology Education, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Philippine College of Health Sciences, Inc. – Philippines, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1996
Courses Handled / Professional Activities
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Child Care
- General Inorganic Chemistry
- Health Care with Related Learning Experience
- Health Economics with Taxation and Agrarian Reform
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Organic Chemistry
- College Secretary, University of Santo Tomas College of Education
- Student Welfare and Development Coordinator, University of Santo Tomas College of Education (2013-2016)
- Member, Philippine Association of Medical Technologists (1996-Present)
- Member, Philippine Nurses’ Association (2008-Present)
- Member, Philippine Association of Administrators of Student Affairs (2013-2016)