Engr. Angelito A. Silverio, PhD led his colleagues in the…
CO, Damirson A.
CO, Damirson A.
Damirson, or Dason, graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Santo Tomas in 2003. He earned his degree in Master of Science in Industrial Engineering Major in Production Systems from the University of the Philippines – Diliman in 2009. In 2013, he has been a grantee of the Asian Productivity Organization to attend the training course on Lean Manufacturing System in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He is a Professional Industrial Engineer, and a member of the Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers, and the Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines. He is currently working full-time as an Internal Auditor in Ginebra San Miguel Inc. He had a total of 18 years of industry experience in the fields of production, logistics, quality management, and internal auditing. He has been a part-time faculty member of the UST Department of Industrial Engineering since 2007 and had taught Computer Applications in IE, Industrial Quality Control, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Management System, and Engineering Orientation. He is also an adviser of an Undergraduate Research study in which several papers of his students were accepted for journal publication. He received from the UST Faculty of Engineering recognitions on faculty competence evaluation and service award.
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, major in Production Systems, University of the Philippines Diliman – Quezon City, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Productivity
- Marketing Management
- Introduction to Engineering
- Undergraduate Research
- Professional Industrial Engineer
- 3rd Highest Rating in the Faculty Competence Evaluation for non-tenured faculty members – UST Faculty of Engineering, 2021
- Student Choice Award for Best Professor – UST Engineering Student Council, 2017
- 4th Highest Rating in the Faculty Competence Evaluation for non-tenured faculty members – UST Faculty of Engineering, 2016
- 3rd Highest Rating in the Faculty Competence Evaluation for part-time, non-tenured faculty members – UST Faculty of Engineering, 2013
- Internal Auditor – Ginebra San Miguel Inc.
- Member – Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Member – Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines