Thomasian Electronics Engineering (ECE) students were hailed 2nd runner-up in…
ANGELES, Imelda T.
ANGELES, Imelda T.
- Doctor of Philosophy, major in Commerce, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2019
- Master in Business Administration, Jose Rizal University, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Philippine School of Business Administration, 1986
- Microfinance, Cooperative, and Micro and Small Enterprises
- Certified Public Accountant
- BOA Accredited Public Practitioner
- BIR Accredited Tax Practitioner
- Angeles, I., Calara, M.S. & de Guzman, A. (2020). The mediating effect of microfinancing on access to finance and growth of microenterprises: Evidence from the Philippines. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 9(1), 1-16,
- Angeles, I.T., Calara, M.S.P., & De Guzman, Allan B. (2019). The mediating effect of microfinancing on access to finance and growth of microenterprises: evidence from the Philippines. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 9(24).
- Angeles, I.T. (2019). The Impact of Integrating Active Learning in Accounting Course on the Motivation, Engagement and Personal Relevance of Non-Accounting Students. The Dividends-nACPAE Journal of Accounting Research, 2(1), 33-43.
- Angeles, I.T., De Guzman, A.B., & Calara, M.S.P. (2019). The impact of financial intermediation on the growth of urban and rural microenterprises in the Philippines. The Antoninus Journal: A Multidisciplinary Journal of the UST Graduate School, 5.
Latest Paper Presentations
- THE IMPACT OF FINANCING ON THE GROWTH MOTIVATION OF SMALL FIRMS: A QUALITATIVE STUDY. 5th International Research Conference, Asian Research Forum- a Partnership of Keimyung University, Korea and UST College of Commerce, Philippines – University of Santo Tomas, St. Raymund’s Bldg., Espana, Manila – July 8-10, 2019
- AN EXPERIENTIAL STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF TAX BELIEF AND TAX MORALE ON THE TAX COMPLIANCE BEHAVIOR OR MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES. First Joint National Accountancy Research Summit and Conference – “Promoting Integrity, Advancing Excellence through Accounting Research.” PICPA Foundation Research Committee and National Association of CPAS in Education – Far Eastern University, Sampaloc, Manila – February 29 and March 30, 2019
- FACTORS AFFECTING THE TAX COMPLIANCE BEHAVIOR OF THE SMALL ENTERPRISES IN THE PHILIPPINES. RCSSED Research Progress Presentation. Thomas Aquinas Research Complex (TARC), UST Espana, Manila – January 15, 2019
- INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING LEARNING ON MOTIVATION, ENGAGEMENT AND PERSONAL RELEVANCE OF NON-ACCOUNTING STUDENTS: A SEQUENTIAL EXPLANATORY MIXED METHOD DESIGN. 26TH Accounting Teachers Conference, L’Fisher Hotel, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental – April 25-28, 2018