A total of 50 volunteers participated in the biannual Community
ABIOG, Evalyn B.
ABIOG, Evalyn B.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Reading Education (Philippine Normal University – Manila, Philippines), 2017
- Master of Arts in Teaching, major in English Language Arts (Philippine Normal University – Manila, Philippines), 2006
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, major in English with Reading Specialization (Cum Laude) (Philippine Normal University – Manila, Philippines), 2003
- Licensure Examinations for Teachers Passer
- Adolescent and Adult Reading and Literacy
- Language Teaching and Learning
- Language Documentation
- Community Development and Engagement
- Purposive Communication
- Editorial Board Member, i-Manager’s Journal on English Language Teaching
- Assistant Director, UST Simbahayan Community Development Office
- Former University-Wide Student Organizations Coordinator, UST Simbahayan Community Development Office
- Volunteer Teacher, Bahay, Basa, Eskwela (National Literacy Organization)
- Abiog, E. & David, R. (2020). More than words: A documentation and a morphological analysis of an indigenous language in the Philippines. Journal of Language and Literary Studies, 16(4), 1774-1783.
- Abiog, E.B. (2017). The experiences in processing policies and contracts by adult ESL readers. I-Manager’s Journal on English Language Teaching, 7(4).
- Ang Pormulang Etnolingguwistiko sa Panunuri ng Kalidad ng Pagbasa: Kaso ng mga Kwentong Mag-Antsi, presented at Seryeng Panayam Manuel L. Quezon 2019 on August 29, 2019 at the University of Santo Tomas
- The Experiences in Processing Policies and Contracts by Adult ESL Readers, presented at the 1st International Conference of European and Asian Researchers and Educators on Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development in Boracay, Philippines on May 12-14, 2017