With the theme “500 Years of Christianity: Embracing the Gift and Charting New Paths”, the Institute of Religion will organize the St. Thomas Aquinas Forum – International Conference on March 24-25, 2022. In conjunction with the two-day conference, the call for papers is open.
Interested theologians, researchers, and scholars alike may submit their paper proposals that tackle the conference’s main theme and its sub-themes, namely:
- Ecumenism and Inter-religious Dialogue
- Catechesis and Religious Education;
- Family Ministry, Counseling, and Gender Studies
- Church, Mission, and Evangelization
- Environment and Care for Elderly
- Politics and Social Responsibility
- Youth Ministry
- Indigenous Peoples and Cultural Studies
- Dominican Spirituality
You may send your paper proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline of submission is on December 15, 2021.
Through this international conference, the Institute of Religion joins the celebration of the 500 years of Christianity in the country. Moreover, this international conference aims to gather theologians, missiologists, catechists, religious educators, academicians, and researchers in hopes of forming new ideas and insights that would aid the Church in the future.