- Doctor of Philosophy, major in Development Education, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, the Philippines, 1993
- Master of Science, major in Mathematics Education, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, the Philippines, 1984
- Bachelor of Science in Education, major in Mathematics (Magna cum Laude), University of Santo Tomas – Manila, the Philippines, 1971
- Advocated the use of advanced statistical tools in research
- Mathematics education
- IT in education
- Functional food
- Human resource management
- Financial behavior
- International Publication Award (Research Recognition AY 2014-17, AY 2004-06), UST Office of Research and Innovation
- 13th Dangal ng UST Awards – Outstanding Professor (2012)
- Albertus Magnus Professorial Chair in Science and Mathematics AY 1994-95, UST Graduate School
- Associate Member — National Research Council of the Philippines (NRCP) Division 8
- Cabauatan, R., Uy, C., Manalo, R. & De Castro, B. (2021). Factors affecting intention to use blended learning approach in the tertiary level: A quantitative approach. Higher Education for the Future, online first, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F23476311211011934 [indexed in Scopus]
- Grimaldo, J., Uy, C. & Manalo, R. (2020). Utilization of e-recruitment tools as perceived by recruiters and job applicants. Luz y Saber, 14(1), 53-64.
- Grimaldo, J. & Uy, C. (2019). Factors affecting recruitment officers’ intention to use online tools. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 9(Supplementary issue 1). 194-208.
- Ronaldo Manalo, Chin Uy, and Ronaldo Cabauatan, 2018, Comparative study of factors related to private and public school graduates’ performance in high stakes test, Asian Journal of Educational Research and Synergy, 10(1&2)
- Ronaldo Manalo, Belinda de Castro, and Chin Uy, 2017, The impact of remediation activity on the mathematics performance of business freshmen: Structural equation modeling approach, Asian Journal of Educational Research and Synergy, 9(1&2).
- Ronaldo Cabauatan, Ronaldo Manalo, and Chin Uy, 2016, Analysing the effects of selected economic indicators on education and on the causality between education and economic growth of the Philippines, 19(X3), 57-69
- Chin Uy, Ronaldo Manalo, and Ronaldo Cabauatan, 2015, Factors affecting university entrants’ performance in high stakes test: A multiple regression analysis, Asia Pacific Education Review, 16(4), 591-601
- Belinda De Castro and Chin Uy, 2006, Comparability of the Modular Approach and the Lecture-Discussion Method of Teaching Algebra: A Quasi-Experimental Inquiry, 2006, Philippine Society for Educational Research and Evaluation, 11(1), 163-179
- Chin Uy, Critical Trial Use of TIMS* as an Alternative Instructional Delivery Tool, 2005, Asia Pacific Education Review, 6(1), 28-40
- Chin Uy, 2003, The BSC major in Information Systems Management as UST’s response to IT-driven corporate world: A tracer study of program effectiveness, Unitas, 76(2)