The University of Santo Tomas held a testimonial luncheon for…
RESOS, Archie B.
RESOS, Archie B.
- Doctor of Philosophy in History (Summa cum Laude) (University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines)
- Master of Arts in Asian Studies (University of the Philippines – Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Theology (Master’s Theological Seminary – Cavite, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Asian Studies (University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines)
- History within History: Tracing the Development of the History Program in the University of Santo Tomas (1951-2017)
- Traces the development of the history program both in the undergraduate and the graduate level of the University of Santo Tomas which has been at the historical forefront of education being the oldest University in Asia.
- Diplomatic History
- Korean Studies
- Institutional History
- Political History
- Member, Philippine National Historical Society
- Member, Manila Studies Association
- Member, Philippine Historical Association
- Diplomatic Relations Between the Republic of the Philippines and Eastern European Socialist Bloc under President Ferdinand E. Marcos: 1965 – 1986 (Central European Journal of International and Security Studies, Metropolitan University of Prague, Czech Republic) eISSN 7805-482x, ISSN 1802-548x (INTERNATIONAL)
- Empowerment of Women in South Korea (Online Journal of International Affairs, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, New York, USA.) http://jia.sipa.columbia.edu/online-articles/empowerment-women-south-korea/ (INTERNATIONAL)
- The Foreign Policy of President Ferdinand Marcos: From Traditionalism to Realism (NATIONAL)
- International Realities and Philippine Foreign Policy Under Ferdinand Marcos (Foreign Policy Journal at www.foreignpolicyjournal.com) (INTERNATIONAL)
- Kung Fu Tzu’s Political Philosophy: Its Parallelism to the Rise and Fall of the Estrada’s Administration (Dalumat E-journal – National refereed E-journal Article) ISSN 2094-4187