A total of 121 faculty members were recognized in the
PACQUING, Ma. Criselda T.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology, major in Industrial Psychology, 2019
- Master of Arts in Psychology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Colegio de San Juan de Letran – Manila, Philippines, 1992 –
- Provided the first research data on celebrity attitudes of Filipinos
- Contributed new findings on the buying behavior of Filipino millennials
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Human Resources Management
- Employee Engagement
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Performance Management System
- Competencies Assessment
- Psychological Assessment
- Celebrity Attitude
- International Publication Award (Research Recognition AY 2012-14, AY 2010-12 & AY 2008-10), UST Office of Research and Innovation
- Certified Specialist in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Psychological Association of the Philippines, 2013-present
- Certified Specialist in Assessment Psychology, Psychological Association of the Philippines, 2015-present
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist – Partners in Child Development and Progress, Inc.
- Human Resources Consultant – Psychological Association of the Philippines
- Certification Evaluator – Psychological Association of the Philippines
- Regular Member — Psychological Association of the Philippines
- Item Consultant – Center for Educational Measurement (CEM)
- Reviewer – International Academic Forum on Asian Conference in Psychology
- Tengco-Pacquing, M.C., Butamante, R. N., Cabanban, A. P., Cosare, M. B., & Gamez, V. A. C. (2019). Positive framing effect: A mixed method study on the buying behavior of Filipino millennials. North American Journal of Psychology 21(1), 151-164.
- Tengco-Pacquing,M. C., Cayubit, R., Reyes, M., C. Agnes and McCutcheon, L. (2014). The Experience of power and the tendency to worship Celebrities. North American Journal of Psychology, 16 (2), 225-234.
- Vega, C. B., Magpantay, J. A., Zapanta, J. Y., Tolentino, R., Tengco-Pacquing, M. C. and McCutheon, L. (2013). A Brief Report on Celebrity Attitude Scale Data Collected in the Philippines. North American Journal of Psychology, 15(1), 213-214.