The University of Santo Tomas formally opened the Academic Year…
NAKAEGAWA, Masaru Q.
NAKAEGAWA, Masaru Q.
Masaru Q. Nakaegawa is an Electronics Engineer working full-time at National Grid Corporation of the Philippines as a Systems and Standards (Business Analytics) Supervisor and a part-time faculty member at the University of Santo Tomas. He graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BS ECE) at the same university in 2016 with Latin Honors (Magna Cum Laude and Rector’s Awardee of UST Engineering Batch 2016). He was a board topnotcher – 1st place in the October 2016 Electronics Engineering Licensure Examination and 4th place in the October 2016 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination. Before being a Thomasian educator, he was an Aircraft Technical Specialist of the Philippine Airlines Engineering Department for about four years, focused on handling Avionics and Data Link operations of the Airbus A330/A350 fleet. He is currently taking up a Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering majoring in Analytics Systems Engineering at the University of the Philippines Diliman. His interests lie in the field of data analytics, primarily leveraging big data and machine learning for business and decision making. He is also a member of the Institute of Electronics Engineers in the Philippines (IECEP).
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering – Analytics Systems Engineering (Ongoing), University of the Philippines – Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines
- Development of Intelligent Transportation System for Philippine License Plate Recognition
- Data Science and Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Data Automation
- Engineering Data Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Seminars, Colloquia, and Integration
- Electronics Engineering Physics Laboratory
- Electronic Systems and Design
- Introduction to Engineering Course
- Magna Cum Laude, BS ECE, University of Santo Tomas, 2016
- Board Topnotcher (Number 1) in the Electronics Engineering Licensure Examination held in October 2016
- Board Topnotcher (Number 4) in the Electronics Technician Licensure Examination held in October 2016
- Professional Member and Officer, Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (IECEP)
- Business Analytics Supervisor, National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP)