MONTAÑA, Robert A.
Robert A. Montaña, Ph.D. is a Professorial Lecturer at the University of Santo Tomas (UST) Graduate School and a Full Professor at the UST Faculty of Arts and Letters. He is currently the Research Cluster Head for Studies in Corporate Social Responsibility at the UST Research Center for Culture, Education and Social Issues. He obtained his Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Doctoral Degree in Philosophy at the UST Graduate School.
- Doctor of Philosophy, major in Philosophy (University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines)
- Master in Business Administration (University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (Adamson University – Manila, Philippines)
- Papal Study on the Family (Education of Children in Irregular Marriages)
- Assessment of activities engaged into by the committees of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP)
- Legal Philosophy
- Gewirthian Philosophy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Member, Philosophical Association of the Philippines
- Thomistic Ethics: A Beacon in the Contemporary Moral Landscape (Foreword by Archbishop Socrates Villegas, President of the CBCP) UST Publishing House (2015)
- Chapter Contributor in Gewirthian Perspectives on Human Rights (Routledge Studies in American Philosophy) Edited by Per Bauhn
“The Gewirthian Ideal of Self-Fulfillment: Enhancing the Moral Foundations of International Law” Routledge Publications (United Kingdom) Taylor and Francis Group
- Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility 2.0: Moral Foundations and Implications, Kritike Vol. 11, No. 1