MEDALLON, Kim Gerald G.
MEDALLON, Kim Gerald G.
Occupational Therapy faculty, alumni present papers in inclusive education conference
In support of the International Day of People with Disabilities,…
Medallon of Occupational Therapy presents paper on OT roles of public school professionals
Asst. Prof. Kim Gerald G. Medallon, MHPEd, a faculty member…
- Master of Health Professions Education, University of the Philippines – Manila, Philippines, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2010
- Registered Occupational Therapist, Republic of the Philippines
- Cross-cultural adaptation of tools
- Inclusive education
- Applied Kinesiology
- Clinical Education
- Development of Human Occupations
- Foundations in Occupational Therapy
- Human Development in Occupational Therapy
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Neurosciences for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation: Physical Dysfunctions
- Occupational Therapy in Pediatric Evaluation and Intervention
- Professional Development
- Therapeutic Approaches in Occupational Therapy
2016, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Best Teacher in Applied Sciences, UST Department of Occupational Therapy
- Core Facilitator, UST Center for Innovative Teaching and Educational Delivery (2019-present)
- Internship Supervisor, UST Department of Occupational Therapy (2017-present)
- Pedagogical Lead, UST College of Rehabilitation Sciences (2020-present)
- Managing Editor, Philippine Journal of Allied Health Sciences (2019-2020)
- Regular Member, UST College of Rehabilitation Sciences Ethics Review Committee (2016-2020)
- Committee on Standards and Ethics Chair, Philippine Academy of Occupational Therapists, Inc.
- Sub-Committee on Research Core Member, Philippine Academy of Occupational Therapists, Inc.
- Section of Rehabilitation Services Chief, Academia de Santiago of Tarlac, Inc.
- Sagun-Ongtangco, K.S., Medallon, K.G., & Tan, A.J. (2019). Inclusive education: Making it work for peers of children with disability. International Journal of Inclusive Education.
- Morato-Espino, P.G., Medallon, K.G., Benzon, R., Arroz, M.T., Buencamino, C.A., Ibay, C.A., Ko, M.S., & Gomez, I.N. (2019). Translation and cross- cultural adaptation of the Friedrich Short Form of the Questionnaire on Resources and Stress (QRS-F) to measure the stress level of Filipino parents and other caregivers of children with disability. Philippine Journal of Allied Health Sciences, 3(1).