The Faculty of Engineering sent six faculty members on Study…
MARQUEZ, Raymond A.
MARQUEZ, Raymond A.
Engr. Raymond Marquez graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Santo Tomas (UST). He also took up a Master in Business Administration from De Lasalle University-Manila and graduated in 1999. He has attended International and local training in Energy Efficiency and Energy Management in several countries in Asia, USA, and Europe.
He is a Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) since 1990, an ASEAN Chartered Professional Engineer (ACPE) on Energy Efficiency, ASEAN Engineer, and currently the Managing Director of EconoServ Solutions International Inc., a certified DOE Energy Service Company (ESCO). He was National President of IIEE in 2007, National President of ENPAP in 2008, National President of ENPAP 4.0 from 2018 to 2020, a Treasurer and Trustee of Philippine Energy Efficiency Alliance (PE2), Trustee of ENPAP 4.0 Inc., Trustee of IIEE Foundation, Member of IIEE Council of National Presidents (CNP), among others. He is a BERDE Certified Building Professional (CBP), Certified RETScreen User (CRU), AEMAS Certified Energy Manager/Trainer, UNIDO National Expert on Energy Management, etc.
His research interests are in Energy Efficiency and Energy Management.
- Master in Business Administration, De La Salle University – Manila, Philippines, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Management
- Engineering Economics
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Energy Efficiency Elective Course
- Senior Grade Awardee, Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, 2004
- Adviser, ENPAP 4.0 Inc. Business Development Committee
- Adviser, Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) EE&C Committee
- Adviser, Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) SAAC Committee
- Adviser, Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines (IIEE) R&D Committee
- Chairman, PE2 ESCO Sub-Committee
- Member, PE2 Policy Committee
- Chairman, PE2 Membership Committee
- Member, PIEMPI