MARFIL, Dawn Marie Nicole L.
- Master of Arts in Creative Writing (University of the Philippines – Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature (University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines)
- Reincarnating the Tennyo: The Manga Ayashi no Ceres as a Feminist Postcolonial Text thru Revisionist Mythmaking
- Fleshing Out Desire: Female Fantasy in Erotic Philippine Popular Culture (Paper Presentation, 10th International Conference on Philippine Studies: Reimagining Community, Scholarship, Citizenship, Silliman University, 2016)
- Young Adult Literature: Coming of Age in the Philippines (Speaker, University of the Cordilleras, 2017)
- Velveteen Rabbit: Responding to Picture Books through Song and Drawing (Children’s Literature: Inspiring Filipino Kids through Picture Books in the Classroom, UST, 2009)
- Power and Beauty in Junichiro Tanizaki’s ‘The Tattooer’ (Visions and Articulations: The Carolina U. Garcia Centennial Conference on the Teaching of Literature, UST, 2009)
- Young Adult Literature
- Japanese Literature
- Articulations of Desire
- Resident Fellow, University of Santo Tomas Center for Creative Writing and Literary Studies
- Looking for Polaris: A Memoir of Losing and Finding -Published by the University of Santo Tomas Publishing House, 2016
- Roche’s Limit – A creative nonfiction piece published in Tomas: The Journal of the UST Center for Creative Writing and Literary Studies, Vol. 1, 1st Semester 2012- 2013.
- Earthbound Bodies Dreaming of Celestial Things – A suite of poems published in the Far Eastern University English and Literature Journal, Vol. 6, 1st Semester 2012.