Last March 18-25, 2018, the UST Center for Creative Writing…
CHOA, Kane Errol. C.
CHOA, Kane Errol C.
Mr. Kane Errol Choa is currently the vice president of Integrated Corporate Communications at ABS-CBN Corp. He is a communication leader with extensive work experience in media, academe, political, and corporate public relations. He also serves as the awards and recognition director of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Asia Pacific Region, an adviser of IABC Philippines, vice president of Anak TV, a trustee of the Quezon City Tourism Council, and a member of the Standards Authority of the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP). He has been invited to speak on public relations, internal communications, crisis communications, and digital communications in various forums. He writes a column in The Philippine Star called “Kapamilya Day” and teaches part-time at the University of Santo Tomas. He obtained his Master of Science degree in Media and Communications with Merit from The London School of Economics and Political Science as a British Chevening scholar. In 2017, he was conferred the Accreditation in Public Relations title by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines.
- Master of Science in Media Communication (with Merit), The London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London, United Kingdom, 2005
- Master of Arts in Communication, Ateneo de Manila University, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines, 1994
- Political Communication,
- Civic Engagement and the Media,
- Media Effects
- Broadcast Journalism
- Awards and Recognition Direction, International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Asia Pacific Region
- Adviser, International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Philippines
- Vice President, Anak TV
- Member, International Public Relations Association (IPRA)
- Columnist, The Philippine Star
- Member, Public Relations Society of the Philippines
- Members, Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP) Standards Authority
- Trustee, Quezon City Tourism Council
- Choa, K.E. (2007). The Videostyle of Philippine Senatorial Candidates in the 2004 Elections, Plaridel Journal, Volume 4, Number 115-142.
- Choa, K.E. (2007) From publicity-driven politics to market-oriented politics: Why politics can be improved by more marketing. Unitas, 80 (2), pp. 197-209.