CASTRO, Jhulimar C.
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University – Cheonan, South Korea, 2016
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2012
- Evaluation of the carbon dioxide adsorption capacity and reusability of functionalized hydrochar and biochar
- Evaluation of the potential use of boiler fuel residues (burned rice husk) as CO2 adsorbent
- Carbon Dioxide Capture
- Adsorption Process
- Best Paper, The 27th International Symposium on Chemical Engineering – Putra World Trade Center – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2014
- Director – Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers, Metro Manila Academe Chapter (2017-2021)
- Associate Member – National Research Council of the Philippines
- Member – Philippine Technological Council – Women Engineers Network
- Chair – Department of Chemical Engineering, UST Faculty of Engineering (2017-2018)
- Carillo, A.J.B., Estrada, E.M., Peñaflor, J.R.S. and Celedonio-Castro, J.M. (2019). A Study on the Potential of Carbon Residue from Rice Husk used as Boiler Fuel for Carbon Dioxide Capture and Wastewater Treatment. MATEC Web of Conferences, 268, 04006.
- Celedonio, J.M., Pacia, R.M.P. and Ko, Y.S. (2018). Spectroscopic study on multicyclic and long-time stability of CO2 adsorbent in flue gas conditions. Catalysis Today, 303, 55-63.
- Kim, D.H., Celedonio, J.M., and Ko, Y.S. (2017). A study on grafting efficiency of amine and CO2 sorption behavior inside amorphous silica. Topics on Catalysis, 60, 706-713.
- Park, J.H., Celedonio, J.M., Seo, H., Park, Y.K., and Ko, Y.S. (2016). A study on the effect of the amine structure in CO2 dry sorbents on CO2 capture. Catalysis Today, 65, 68-76.
- Celedonio, J.M., Park, J.H., and Ko, Y.S. (2016). FT-IR study on CO2 adsorbed species of CO2 sorbents. Research on Chemical Intermediates, 42, 141-154.