BUENDIA, Maria Mercedes C.
Maria Mercedes C. Buendia is an Associate Professor at the College of Education, University of Santo Tomas, handling Educational Technology, Principles of Teaching, and Computer courses. Assoc. Prof. Buendia is a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education, Major in Computer Technology and Master of Arts in Education, Major in Educational Management both from the University of Santo Tomas. She co-authored Computer books for elementary level and Educational Technology 1 and 2 for Education program students. She facilitates training on e-Learning and the effective integration of technology in teaching.
- Master of Arts in Educational Management, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Education, major in Computer Technology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1994
- Computer 1
- Educational Technology 2
- Field Study 1 and 3
- Principles of Teaching 2
- e-Learning Specialist of the College of Education, University of Santo Tomas Educational Technology Center
- Trainer for Rapid e-Learning, University of Santo Tomas Educational Technology Center
- Member, Philippine Association for Teacher Education (2016-present)
- Member, Catholic Teachers Guild of the Philippines (2016-present)
- Buendia, M.M. (2015). Educational Technology 1. Quezon City, Metro Manila: Adriana Publishing.
- Buendia, M.M. (2016). Educational Technology 2. Quezon City, Metro Manila: Adriana Publishing.