The College of Science Department of Biological Sciences is looking…
LIGSAY, Antonio D.
LIGSAY, Antonio D.
Mr. Francisco M. Caliwan, Jr. and Mr. Louie Gene G.…
- Master of Science in Molecular Medicine, St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine, 2015
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (Public Health), University of the Philippines, 2003
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines, 1984
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) General (Accelerated), University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- Cell and Molecular Biology,
- Animal Physiology
- Medical Specialist, National Children’s Hospital, Department of Health
- Medical Consultant, Innogen Pharmaceuticals and Lloyd Laboratories
- Ligsay A, Telle O, Paul R. Challenges to mitigating the urban health burden of mosquito-borne diseases in the face of climate change. Int J of Environ Res and Public Health 18 (2021); 5035.
- Dominguez J, Ng A, Ligsay A, et al. Autosomal Dominant Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration in a Filipino Family with Progranulin Mutation. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 2021.
- Dominguez J, Ligsay A, et al. Dementia incidence, burden and cost of care: A Filipino community-based study. Front Public Health 9 (2021); 628700.
- Salugta C, Ligsay A, Alejandro G. Ethnobotanical documentation of medicinal plants used by the Ati tribe in Malay, Aklan, Philippines. J of Complementary Medicine and Research 11 (2020).
- Baik Y, Choi S, Ligsay A, et al. A randomized non-inferiority trial comparing two bivalent killed, whole-cell, oral cholera vaccines (Euvichol vs Shanchol) in the Philippines. Vaccine 33 (2015); 6360-6365
- Russo P, Ligsay A, Olveda R, et al. A randomized, observer-blinded, equivalence trial comparing two variations of Euvichol, a bivalent killed whole-cell oral cholera vaccine, in healthy adults and children in the Philippines. Vaccine 36 (2018); 4317-4324.
- Baja E, Dalmacion G, Ligsay A, et al. Short-term and sub-chronic effects of traffic-related black carbon on small airway obstruction in metro-manila traffic enforcers. Occup Environ Med 74 (2017), Suppl 1, A160-A161
- Jamerlan A, Dominguez J, Ligsay A, et al. Current fluid biomarkers, animal models and imaging tools for diagnosing chronic traumatic encephalopathy. Mol Cell Toxicol (2019) 15:353-368
- Sarte L, Ligsay A, Dungo C, Lim-Lopez S, Fabella M, Alba V, Bayhon W. Prevalence and Factors Associated with Obesity in Selected Private and Public Schools. Journal of Pediatrics 2012; 60 (1).
- Ligsay A, Baja E. Association of Black Carbon with Inflammation and Cardiopulmonary Function Among Traffic Enforcers in Metro-Manila. -Thesis for the degree of Master of Science in Molecular Medicine, St. Luke’s College of Medicine, 2015.
- Ligsay A, Dominguez J, Sarol J. Mini-Mental State Examination – Pilipino Version for Elderly Filipinos – thesis presented for the degree of Master of Science in Epidemiology, University of the Philippines Manila, 2003.