Bachelor of Physical Education major in Sports and Wellness Management (BPE-SWM) is a four-year program designed to provide graduates with a broad and coherent understanding of applied exercise and sports sciences in terms of fitness and sports coaching, as well as the management of fitness and sports programs in various industry settings. This program allows maximum opportunity for students to pursue various combinations of courses in coaching, programming, and administration, within their particular areas of interest.
The BPE major in Sports and Wellness Management is a curricular program for the corporate industry that shall:
- equip graduates with necessary knowledge and skills in various sports, fitness, and recreation activities;
- provide program opportunities for sports, fitness, and recreation and facility management;
- provide exposure to business and corporate career achievement;
- provide engagement in sports, wellness, fitness economics and litigations; and
- address various needs of the changing world toward enjoyable physical activity and sports experience for a better of quality life of the clients.