On August 28, 2015 (Friday), the UST Publishing House launched six new titles of literary works:
- “Home of the Ashfall” by John Jack Wigley
- “Filipino Woman Writing: Home and Exile in the Autobiographical Narratives of Ten Writers” by Cristina Pantoja-Hidalgo
- “Nabighani: Mga Saling Tula ng Kapwa Nilikha” by Fr. Albert E. Alejo, S.J.
- “Becoming Religion: Alfred North Whitehead and a Contemporary Philosophical Reflection” by Fr. Kenneth C. Masong, S.J.
- “Kumpisal” by Chuckberry Pascual
- “The Chief Is in the House” by Joel Pablo Salud
The launching will take place during the 2015 Philippine Literary Festival, at the Namayan Room, Raffles Makati. The UST Publishing House had its segment from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. last August 28, 2015.