SAWIT, Chito M.
SAWIT, Chito M.
Academic Qualifications / Research Highlights / Research Interests
- Doctor of Philosophy, major in Theology (Cum Laude), University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2017
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry, major in Religious Studies, Immaculate Conception Major Seminary – Bulacan, Philippines, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1998
Dialogue is the Church’s Mission in the 21st Century which characterized by diversity and plurality. In a multicultural, global and pluralistic world Missio Spiritus is the Church’s paradigm for mission.
- Urban Mission
Courses Handled / Professional Activities
- Member, Damdaming Katoliko sa Teolohiya (DaKaTeo) Catholic Theological Society of the Philippines
- Member, Religious Education Association of the Philippines (REAP)
- Member, International Association of Catholic Missiologists (IACM)
- Member, Association of Philippine Private School Administrators and Mentors (APPSAM)
- Reviewer, Journal of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, Hill Publishing Group Inc.
- Sawit, Chito M. (2020). “Interreligious Dialogue Amidst Covid 19” The First, The Monthly News Letter of Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church (July 2020).
- Sawit, Chito M. (2018). “Dialogue in the Family Today in Pope Francis’ Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love)” 8,no. 2: 1-10.
- Sawit, Chito M. (2016). “Mission in the City Today: Challenges and Opportunities”, Vietnam Va Dong Nam A Trong Boi Canh Toan Cau Hoa p 430-470.
- Sawit, Chito M. (2016). “Mission and the Poor in the City”, Voice of Intellectual Man – An International Journal 6, no. 2: 20-33.