Engr. Angelito A. Silverio, PhD led his colleagues in the…
MARQUEZ, Charlie A.
MARQUEZ, Charlie A.
Engr. Marquez is currently a faculty member at the University of Santo Tomas, Department of Industrial Engineering, and the UST Graduate School. He is also a Quality Management Consultant to government and private institutions. Prior to this, he was the Director of the Office of Planning and Development of UST and also the Chairman of the Department of Industrial Engineering. His portfolio also includes over 25 years of several senior management positions in the semiconductor, mining, and garment industry. He is also an extraordinary lay minister serving the UST Campus Ministry and an active member of Pathways, a Catholic charismatic group under the Ligaya ng Panginoon. His research interests are in line with Quality Management Systems and Lean Six Sigma. Currently, he is appointed as the Officer-in-Charge of Engineering – Industry, Government, Academe, and Alumni Relations Program (IGAARP) of the University.
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman – Quezon City, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, St. Louis University – Baguio, Philippines
- Quality Management Systems
- Lean Six Sigma
- Work Study
- Technopreneurship for IE
- Engineering Economy for Industrial Engineering
- Statistical Analysis for Industrial Engineering
- Operational Excellence (Six Sigma)
- Professional Industrial Engineer
- Officer-in-Charge – Engineering – Industry, Government, Academe, and Alumni Relations Program (IGAARP), University of Santo Tomas (2022 – Present)
- Director – UST Office for Planning and Development (2015 – 2018)
- Chair – Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Faculty of Engineering (2014 – 2015)
- Change Management Consultant – Philex Mining Corporation (2013 – 2014)
- Factory / Production Manager – Adriste Philippines, Inc. (2008-2012)
- Industrial Engineer – Texas Instruments Philippines Inc. (2007)
- Member – Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers
- M. Chang, J. Razon, T. Torres, C. Marquez, J. Ngo, “Maximizing Customer Satisfaction among Private Tertiary Hospitals: A Case Study using Quality Function Deployment”, Joint Conference of the Asian Council on Ergonomics and Design and the Southeast Asian Network of Ergonomics Societies, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-63335-6_14, December 2020