Researchers from the UST Research Center for Social Sciences and…
MANALO, Ronaldo A.
MANALO, Ronaldo A.
- Manalo, R. A., de Castro, B., & Uy, C. (2020). The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction on the Effect of Motivation to Organizational Commitment and Work Engagement of Private Secondary High School Teachers in Metro-Manila. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 9, 133-159.
- Cabauatan, R. R., & Manalo, R. A. (2018). A Comparative Analysis on Selected Issues on Economics of Education in ASEAN Countries. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 7, 68-78.
- Cabauatan, R. R., Manalo, R. A., & Uy, C. (2016). Analyze the effects of selected economic indicators on education and the causal relationship between education and economic growth in the Philippines. Journal of Science and Technology Development, Vol. 19, S. 3X, 57 – 69.
- Uy, C., Manalo, R. A., & Cabauatan, R. R. (2015). Factors affecting university entrants’ performance in high-stakes tests: a multiple regression analysis. Asia Pacific Education Review, 16(4), 591-601.
- The effect of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in sustaining the commitment, work engagement, and job satisfaction of public and private secondary school teachers: A comparative analysis
- Private Assistance Education Committee (PEAC) – 2018
- eLearning management system for blended learning in the Tertiary level: Issues and Challenges funded by Private Assistance Education Committee (PEAC) – 2017
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Behaviour
- Organizational Behaviour
International Publication Award
- Assistant Professor at UST College of Commerce and
- Business Administration
- Statistician of Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- Trainer at Strategic Research and Development Center, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Education Review
- Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research
- Journal of Science and Technology Development