A total of 121 faculty members were recognized in the
FIDEL, Maria Belinda Cristina C.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1997
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1993
- Licensed Physician, Republic of the Philippines, August 1998
- Registered Physical Therapist, Republic of the Philippines, October 1993
- Development of Normative Filipino Gait Database for Soft-ware based Quantitative Gait Assessment System Using 3-D Motion Capture and Wearable Sensors of post-Stroke Hemiplegic Patients – Member
- Clinical Practice Guideline on Low Back Pain Member, Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Biomechanics of gait
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Human Development
- Medical-Surgical – Pediatrics
- 2018 International Publication Award, University of Santo Tomas
- 2002 Best Resident in Training, Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Fellow, Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine (2004)
- Diplomate, Philippine Board of Rehabilitation Medicine (2001)
- Member, Philippine Medical Association (1998-present)
- Clerkship Supervisor, UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery (2016-present)
- Research Coordinator, UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery Department of Rehabilitation Medicine (2017-2020)
- Chairman, St. Camillus Medical Center Department of Rehabilitation Medicine (2016-present)
- Chairman, Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center Department of Rehabilitation Medicine (2017-2020)
- Secretary, Philippine Society of Clinical Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (2019)
- Suarez, C.G., Fidel, B.C., Cabrera, J.T.C., Dela Cruz, F.C., Gesmundo, M.V.T., Regala, C.F.G., Saratan, R., Suarez, C.G. & Grimmer, K. (2019). Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasound parameters in carpal tunnel syndrome: Additional criteria for diagnosis. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 38(11), 3043-3052.
- Suarez, C.G., Buenavente, M.L.D., Cua, R.C.A., Fidel, M.B.C., Cabrera, J.T.C., & Regala, C.F.G. (2018). Inter-rater and intra-rater reliability of sonographic median nerve and wrist measurements. Journal of Medical Ultrasound, 26(1), 14-23.
- Gonzalez-Suarez, C., Dizon, J.N., Cua, R., Cabungcal-Fidel, B., Dones, V., Lesniewski, P., & Thomas, J.C. (2015). Determination of the longitudinal median nerve mobility in different neurodynamic techniques. Hand Therapy, 21(1), 1-9.
- Suarez C, Fidel B, Cua R, Dizon JN, Dones VCIII, Thomas J, Lesniewski P, Median Nerve Mobility Measurement using a Motion Tracking Analysis Program: A Reliability Study. Internet Journal of Allied Health Services and Practices. July 2015. Volume 13 (3) ISSN 1540-580X
- Gambito E, Suarez C, Grimmer K, Valdecanas C, Dixon JN, Fidel B, Beredo M, Zamora M Contextualising Western Guidelines for Stroke and Low Back Pain to a Developing Country (Philippines): An Innovative Approach to Putting Evidence Into Practice Efficiently. Journal of Healthcare Leadership 2012:4 141-156.
- Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine: Low Back Pain Clinical Practice Guideline. Uploaded in the Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Website.