CHAN, Aldrin Lorrenz A.
CHAN, Aldrin Lorrenz A.
Engr. Aldrin Lorrenz A. Chan received his B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering degree from the University of Santo Tomas, Manila in 2014. He obtained his Master of Engineering Science (Metallurgy) degree in 2018 and M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering degree in 2019 through the dual degree program of the University of Santo Tomas, Manila, and Curtin University – Western Australian School of Mines in Australia as funded by scholarships from the Australia Awards and San Miguel Foundation. Engr. Chan is currently affiliated with the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Santo Tomas. He is a licensed chemical engineer registered by the Professional Regulations Commission in the Philippines and an active member of the Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers – Metro Manila Academe Chapter (PIChE-MMAC).
UST recognizes research achievements of faculty
A total of 121 faculty members were recognized in the…
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2019
- Master of Engineering Science (Metallurgy), Curtin University – Western Australian School of Mines – Australia, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2014
- Chemistry Applications in Engineering
- Physics for Engineers (Lec & Lab)
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Analytical Chemistry (Lec & Lab)
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Economics
- Chemical Process Industries
- Quantitative Methods in Management
- Laws and Ethics for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering Integrated Course
- Silver Gear Student’s Choice Award for Most Outstanding Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department, Engineering Student Council, 2022
- 4th Highest Rating in the Faculty Competence Evaluation for Non-Tenured Faculty Members, UST Faculty of Engineering, 1st Term AY 2021-2022
- Highest Rating in the Faculty Competence Evaluation for Non-Tenured Faculty Members, UST Faculty of Engineering, 1st Term AY 2020-2021
- Awardee, Australia Awards Scholarship Grant, 2018
- Property Custodian, University of Santo Tomas, 2022 – present
- Member, Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers – Metro Manila Academe Chapter
- Aldrin Lorrenz A. Chan, Sarah Jane C. Lopez, Arvie Victor M. Masangkay, and Lorico DS. Lapitan Jr, “Synthesis and Photocatalytic Activity of Ruthenium-Titania for Enhanced Decolorization of Malachite Green under Visible Light Illumination”, International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1-9, 2022.