Prof. Lilian J. Sison, PhD, Assoc. Prof. Pablito Baybado, Jr.…
BAYBADO, Pablito Jr. A.
BAYBADO, Pablito Jr., A.
The UST Ecclesiastical Faculties, in cooperation with the Center for…
- Doctor of Philosophy, major in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2017
- Master of Arts in Theology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2005
- Master of Arts in Philosophy, Christ the King Mission Seminary – Quezon City, Philippines, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (Magna cum Laude), Divine Word Mission Seminary – Quezon City, Philippines, 1993
The State of Philippine Church: A socio-historical analysis of the Quinquennial Reports and the profile of the religious congregations (men and women)
- Contextual theology
- Interreligious Dialogue
- Mindanao Studies
- Religion and Conflict Studies
- Religious Freedom
- Theology Program Lead, UST Graduate School
- Associate Member, DAKATEO-Catholic Theological Society of the Philippines
- Member, Religious Educators Association of the Philippines
- Executive Secretary, FABC-Office of Education and Faith Formation
- Associate Secretary General, Religions for Peace Asia
- Coordinator, UniHarmony Partners Manila
- “Ethno-religious Identity, Ethics and Responsibility: Levinas’s Critique of Religion.” Philippiniana Sacra, Vol. LIV, No. 163, September-December 2019), pp. 465-486.
- “The Tri-People Dialogue: Prospects for Peacebuilding in the Philippines.” Studies in Interreligious Dialogue, Vol. 27, no. 1, 2018, pp. 105-126.
- “Beyond Colonization: The Impact of History in Philippine Interreligious Dialogue,” Journal of Interreligious Studies, issue 20 (2017), pp. 38-53. http://www.irstudies.org
- The National Filipino Catholic Youth Study 2014 (co-Author), commissioned by CBCP-Episcopal Commission on Youth and the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines.
- From Ricci’s Thomistic Approach to Western Sinology. Thomism and Asian Cultures. Eds. By Alfredo P. Co & Paolo Bolanos. University of Santo Tomas, Publishing, House, 2012. pp. 233-238
- “Experience and Dialogue: The East-West Relationship in the Missionary Journey of Matteo Ricci in China.” Scientia: Research Center of the College of San Beda College of Arts and Sciences, June 2011, pp. 249-276. ISSN 1908-9627
- “Contextualizing the Theological Constants of Justice.” Quezon City: Dominican Province of the Philippines, Inc., 2010.