ALETA, Prince Mar R.
ALETA, Prince Mar R.
Engr. Prince Mar R. Aleta received his B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering degree from the University of Santo Tomas, Manila in 2015. Registered as a Chemical Engineer by the Philippine Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) since 2015. Obtained his Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering from Korea University, South Korea in 2019.
UST recognizes research achievements of faculty
A total of 121 faculty members were recognized in the…
- Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, Korea University, South Korea, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2015
- Metabolite tracking to elucidate the effects of environmental pollutants (Journal of Hazardous Materials 376, 112-124). Authors: M. Park, Y. Lee, A. Khan, P. Aleta, Y. Cho, H. Park, Y.H. Park, S. Kim
- Effects of nanoscale zero valent iron (nZVI) concentration on the biochemical conversion of gaseous carbon dioxide (CO2) into methane (CH4) (Bioresource Technology). Authors: D. Dong, P. Aleta, X. Zhao, O.K. Choi, S. Kim, J.W. Lee
- Seasonal changes in antibiotic resistance genes in rivers and reservoirs in South Korea (Journal of Environmental Quality). Authors: D. Son, P Aleta, M. Park, H. Yoon, K.H. Cho, Y.M. Kim, S Kim
- The effect of organic matter on the removal of phosphorus through precipitation as struvite and calcium phosphate in synthetic dairy wastewater (Membrane Water Treatment 9 (3), 163-172). Authors: P. Aleta, S.J. Parikh, A.P. Silchuk, K.M. Scow, M. Park, S. Kim
- Resource Recovery from Wastewater
- Environmental Micropollutants Biomonitoring
- Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Chemistry Applications in Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Calculations
- Industrial Process Calculations
- Chemical Process Laboratory
- Plant Inspections and Seminars
- Best Thesis Award 2018, Korea University
- Member, American Water Works Association (2019-2020)
- Dong, D., Aleta, P., Zhao, X., Choi, O. K., Kim, S., & Lee, J. W. (2019). Effects of nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI) concentration on the biochemical conversion of gaseous carbon dioxide (CO2) into methane (CH4). Bioresource Technology, 275, 314–320.
- Son, D., Aleta, P., Park, M., Yoon, H., Cho, K. H., Kim, Y. M., & Kim, S. (2018). Seasonal Changes in Antibiotic Resistance Genes in Rivers and Reservoirs in South Korea. Journal of Environmental Quality, 47(5), 1079–1085.
- Park, M., Lee, Y., Khan, A., Aleta, P., Cho, Y., Park, H., Park, Y. H., & Kim, S. (2019). Metabolite tracking to elucidate the effects of environmental pollutants. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 376, 112–124.
- Aleta Prince, Parikh Sanjai J., Silchuk Amy P., Scow Kate M., Park Minseung, & Kim Sungpyo. (2018). The effect of organic matter on the removal of phosphorus through precipitation as struvite and calcium phosphate in synthetic dairy wastewater. Membrane and Water Treatment, 9(3), 163–172.