A total of 121 faculty members were recognized in the…
ALBELA, Fleurdeliz A.
ALBELA, Fleurdeliz A.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2009
- Master of Arts in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2003
- Hermeneutic reading of Poverty through Emmanuel Levinas’ Ethics
- The Notion of the Good through Levinas’ Corporeal Phenomenology
- Neo-Thomistic Personalism and Amoris Laetitia
- Emmanuel Levinas
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophical Anthropology
- 2016 Silver Series Awardee, UST Office of the Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation
- 2016 Gawad Santo Tomas de Aquino Awardee, University of Santo Tomas
- Student Welfare and Development Coordinator, University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Arts and Letters
- Associate Editor, KRITIKE: An Online Journal in Philosophy (UST Department of Philosophy)
- Associate Editor, FILOCRACIA: An Online Journal in Interdisciplinary Studies (Ateneo de Naga)
- “Phenomenologizing Organic Thought: Florentino H. Hornedo’s Philosophical Anthropology”. KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy. Vol. 10 No. 2 (December 2016).
- “Review: Christopher Cleveland’s Thomism in John Owen”. Philippiniana Sacra, Vol. 52. No. 156 (May-August 2017).
- “Thomistic Participation in Benedict XVI’s Encyclical Notes on Love.” FILOCRACIA: An Online Journal of Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies, 1:2 (2014)
- “The Body in Karol Wojtyla’s Notion of Love.” SIRIBAYAT: Lyceum of Aparri Journal of Philosophy (2013).
- “Plights in Flights: the Concept of Escape as Transcendence in Emmanuel Levinas’ Ethics.” SIRIBAYAT: Lyceum of Aparri Journal of Philosophy (2012).
- “The Body and Transcendence in Emmanuel Levinas’ Phenomenological Ethics.” KRITIKE: Online Journal of Philosophy. 5:1 (June 2011), 36-50.
- “Liberation as Transcendence: A Levinasian Reading of the Plights of the Anawim (The Poor of Yahweh)” Budhi (Quezon City: Ateneo de Manila University, 2010).
- Introduction to the Seventh Volume of Across the Philosophical Silkroad: A Festschrift in Honor of Alfredo P. Co. Manila: University of Santo Tomas Publishing, 2009.
- “A Review of the film Oh God! in the light of Søren Kierkegaard.” The Owl: Official Journal of the UST Faculty of Philosophy. Manila: University of Santo Tomas, AY 2008-2009
- “Banal and Implied Forms of Violence in Levinas’ Phenomenological Ethics.” KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy. Vol. 1 No. 1 (July 2007)
- “The Dignity of the Responsible Agent: Thomism and Phenomenology in the Personalism of John Paul II.” AD VERITATEM. Vol. 6 No. 2 (March 2007), pp 595-612.
- “Exploring the Hermeneutic Possibilities of the Levinasian Texts.” PHAVISMINDA Journal. Vol. 5 (May 2005), pp 123-138; also in UNITAS, Vol. 79 No. 3 (Sept. 2005), pp 549-568.