The University-wide scholars’ organization, the Becarios de Santo Tomas, supported seventy-eight (78) students from six partner communities this Academic Year 2020-2021. These 78 students received allowances to assist them in their studies in their respective studies.
The communities that received assistance are:
1. Lambakin, Bulacan (16 recipients)
2. Sta. Rosa II, Bulacan (9 recipients)
3. North Triangle Alliance, Rizal (12 recipients)
4. Sitio Galilee, Rizal (17 recipients)
5. Kasiglahan, Rizal (12 recipients)
6. Smokey Mountain, Caloocan (12 recipients)
Bonded University Towards Imbued Learning (BUTIL) Scholarship Program aims to support financially underprivileged yet deserving junior and senior high school students from public schools of six partner communities. The BUTIL scholarship program intends to give every student the opportunity to have quality education to develop their academic performance and holistic growth.