GUIDELINES FOR THE PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts may be submitted by e-mail to the Scientific Papers Committee at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please see/download abstract template for both oral and poster presentations FACEBOOK AND WEBSITE.
- Abstract text should be limited to 250 words (Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added).
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published, nor presented at any international meeting, prior to 1st ICCERCHC 2021. If you submit a manuscript on your work before presentation at ICCERCHC 2021, you should agree with the journal editor that the manuscript will not be released online prior to the date of presentation.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the Conference and present their abstract. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Scientific Papers Committee. Results may be preliminary, and the final results can be updated in the presentation or poster.
- All abstracts must be submitted in MS WORD FORMAT and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
ICCERHC is a venue for health care researchers, academics, students, and any interested person from various institutes in the Asia-Pacific region to present their research work through oral or poster presentations, and to discuss issues, best practices, and newly generated information in the following areas:
Pharmacy: Research Area Code
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Natural Products (PH-1)
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmeceutical Toxicology (PH-2)
- Pharmacology and Toxicology (PH-3)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (PH-4)
- Nutraceuticals and Alternative Medicine (PH-5)
- Social Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice (PH-6)
- Biochemistry Education (BC-1)
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biochemistry (BC-2)
- -Omics and Health (BC-3)
- Medicinal Biochemistry (BC-4)
- Nanomedicines (BC-5)
- Gene Biotechnology (BC-6)
- Medical Technology Education (MT-1)
- Molecular Biology and Diagnostics (MT-2)
- Infectious Diseases (MT-3)
- Quality Assurance and Instrumentation (MT-4)
- Epidemiology and Public Health (MT-5)