Engr. Angelito A. Silverio, PhD led his colleagues in the…
ONG, Ardvin Kester S.
ONG, Ardvin Kester S.
Ardvin Kester S. Ong is a Registered Chemical Technician (2016) and a Registered Chemist (2017). He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and a Master’s in Engineering Management obtained from Mapua University. He was an exchange student for his graduate research, under the Industrial and Systems Engineering Department, Chung Yuan Christian University (CYCU), Taiwan ROC. He has published ISI-abstracted and Scopus-indexed papers on supply chain management. He attained his Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering at the School of Industrial and Engineering Management, Mapua University. His research interests are on Data Mining, Applied Metaheuristics, Consumer Behavior, and Machine Learning.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering, Mapua University – Manila, Philippines
- Master of Science in Engineering Management, Mapua University – Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Mapua University – Manila, Philippines
- Gym-Goers Preference Analysis of Fitness Centers during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The study analyzed the preference of gym-goers on fitness centers in the Philippines during the COVID-19 pandemic by utilizing a conjoint analysis approach.
- Acceptance of the Reopening Bataan Nuclear Power Plant
- The study aimed to investigate the acceptance of the reopening Bataan Nuclear Power Plant by integrating the Theory of Planned Behavior and Protection Motivation Theory.
- Data Mining
- Applied Metaheuristics
- Consumer Behavior
- Machine Learning
- Engineering Data Analysis
- Computer Applications for Industrial Engineering 1 – Statistical Analysis and Design Laboratory
- Computer Applications for Industrial Engineering 2 – Numerical Analysis and Optimization Laboratory
- Industrial Engineering Values and Ethics
- Undergraduate Research
- Information Systems Laboratory
- Systems Simulation Laboratory
- Best Presenter, 8th International Conference on Frontiers of Industrial Engineering, September 2021
- 2nd Overall Best Paper, 11th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Singapore, March 2021
- Ong, A.K.S.; Prasetyo, Y.T.; Picazo, K.L.; Salvador, K.A.; Miraja, B.A.; Kurata, Y.B.; Chuenyindee, T.; Nadlifatin, R.; Redi, A.A.N.P.; Young, M.N. Gym-Goers Preference Analysis of Fitness Centers during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Business Sustainability. Sustainability 2021, 13, 10481. https://doi.org/10.3390/su131810481 (Scopus/MDPI)
- Ong, A.K.S., Prasetyo, Y.T., Salazar, J.M.L., Erfe, J.J.C., Abella, A.A., Young, M.N., Chuenyindee, T., Nadlifatin, R., Perwira Redi, A.A.N. Investigation of the acceptance of the reopening Bataan Nuclear Power Plant: Integrating Protection Motivation Theory and Theory of Planned Behavior. Nuclear Engineering and Technology, (Scopus/Elsevier).
- Ong, A.K.S., Prasetyo, Y.T., Libiran, M.A.D.C., Lontoc, Y.M.A., Lunaria, J.A.V., Manalo, A.M., Miraja, B.A., Young, M.N., Chuenyindee, T., Persada, S.F., Perwira Redi, A.A.N. Consumer Preference Analysis on Attributes of Milk Tea: A Conjoint Analysis Approach. Foods 2021, 10, 1382. (Scopus/MDPI).
- Ong, A.K.S., Y. T. Prasetyo, F. C. Lagura, R. N. Ramos, K. M. Sigua, J. A. Villas, M. N. Young, J. F. Diaz, S. F. Persada, and A. A. Ngurah Perwira Redi, “Factors affecting intention to prepare for mitigation of ‘the big one’ earthquake in the Philippines: Integrating protection motivation theory and extended theory of planned behavior,” International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, p. 102467, 2021. (Scopus/Elsevier).