The month of September 2020 saw the four-week conduct of…
NAVIDAD, Florence C.
NAVIDAD, Florence Co
- Doctor of Education, Philippine Women’s University – Manila, Philippines, 2017
- Master of Science in Medical Technology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2014
- Master of Education, De La Salle University – Manila, Philippines, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Laguna Northwestern College – Laguna, Philippines, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1988
- The National Catechetical Study 2021: Pastoral Action Research and Intervention (PARI) Project
- Digital Health Literacy and COVID-19: A Cross-sectional study
- Capacity-Building Program on Implementation Research for Technical Staff in PhilHealth Head Office: Local Evidence to Advanced Decisions (LEAD)
- Determining the Filipino Social Values on Healthcare Coverage
- A Systematic Review of the Philippine Policies on National Childhood Tuberculosis Control Programs, Management, and Assessment
- Effectiveness and Impacts of Roots of Health’s Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Literacy Programs and Services: A Program Evaluation
- Effectiveness of Wireless Mesh Network as an Alternative Form of Communication in the Community During Disaster
- Educators’ Attitude and Barriers Towards Educational Research: A Basis for Research Policies and Guidelines
- Health Prevention & Promotion
- Community Health
- Health Education
- Laboratory Diagnostics.
- Educational Management,
- Teaching & Learning Strategies
- Silver Series Award, Research/Creative Works and 2014-2017
- International Publication Award, University of Santo Tomas
- Associate Member, National Research Council of the Philippines
- Managing Editor, Journal of Social Health
- Journal Reviewer, Journal of The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science; International Journal of Comparative Education and Development ; IGI
- Member, American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Member, Philippine Association of Medical technology
- Member, Philippine Association of Schools of Medical technology & Public Health
- Member, Philippine Nurses Association
- Co-Chairman, UST Faculty of Pharmacy Research Ethics Committee
- Pedagogical Lead, Faculty of Pharmacy
- Navidad, C.J.C., Gonzales, M., Navidad, F.C., Amon, A., Espino, R.L.E., Santos, J.K., Vega, R.L., Cabanias, D.S., Cantos, K.A.N.H., Macalino, M.D., Sibulo, M., & Sese, N. (2020). Association Of Patient’s Characteristics On Patient’s Satisfaction In The Out-patient Department Of A Private Hospital. Journal of Social Health, 3(2).
- Valdez, JC., Valencia, RM., Vargas, GJ., Sevilla, MG., & Navidad, FC. (2019). Preferences on the Spiritual Care and Needs of Cancer Patients: A Conjoint Analysis. Journal of Social Health, 2(1).
- Navidad FC. (2018). Educators’ Attitude and Barriers Towards Educational Research: A Basis for Research Policies and Guidelines. Educational Research in the Age of the Anthropocene, IGI Global: International, USA (Book Chapter).
- Ong, CJ., Opina, EJ., Orallo, AR., Ortega, NT., Ortega, RJ., Paat, JJ., & Navidad, F.C. (2018). Effects of Footbath in Improving Sleep Quality Among Filipino Elderly. Journal of Social Health, 1(1)
- Navidad F., Villaflores O., & Pineda-Corte MR. (2014). Glochidion cagayanense (Euphorbiaceae): Potential alternative source of active components against diabetes mellitus. ASEAN-Network for Drugs, Diagnostics, Vaccines, and Traditional Medicines Innovation, Vol. 1 issue 2
- Navidad F., Natividad M., Buenaflor C., Estrada M. & Pe Benito G. (2014). The Eight Phase Evaluation Criteria for the New Nursing Curriculum (CMO 14) of the University of Santo Tomas. Academic Journal of Science, 03(03), 93–104
- Tan H., Tadeha CA., Tadeo AR., Talledo PR., Tampos GJ., Tan AM., & Navidad F. (2014). Narrative, Art and Play (NAP) Therapy: An Approach to Improve Behaviors of Children with Mild Autism. American Association for Science and Technology; ISSN: 2375-3803
- Navidad FC. (2013). Students’ Devised Classroom Games-Simulation: An Innovative Tool on Mathematics Achievement and Motivation in Nursing Students. Education and Management Innovation II Volume 60. 4