Faculty members of the Department of Physical Therapy of the…
LIPARDO, Donald S.
LIPARDO, Donald S.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Rehabilitation Medicine, The Hongkong Polytechnic University – Hongkong S.A.R, China, 2019
- Master of Science, major in Physical Therapy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1999
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- 2016 Gawad San Lorenzo Ruiz, 17th UST Dangal Awards, University of Santo Tomas
- 2015 Outstanding Professional in the field of Physical Therapy, Professional Regulation Commission
- 2014 Young Scientist Award, 9th Pan Pacific Conference on Rehabilitation (PPCR) cum 21st Annual Congress of Gerontology
- 2014 Silver Award Paper Presenter, 9th Pan Pacific Conference on Rehabilitation (PPCR) cum 21st Annual Congress of Gerontology. November 30, 2014
- Lifetime Member, Philippine Physical Therapy Association
- Member, International Academic Forum
- Associate Member, The International Association of Physical therapists working with Older Persons
- Associate Member, National Research Council of the Philippines
- Lipardo DS, Tsang WWN (2020). Effects of combined physical and cognitive training on fall prevention and risk reduction in older persons with mild cognitive impairment: a randomised controlled study. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2020: May.
- Lipardo DS, Leung AYM, Gabuyo CMA, Escuadra CJT, Leung PA, Aseron AMC, et al. Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the Falls Efficacy Scale – International in Filipino community-dwelling older adults. Disability and Rehabilitation. 2019:1-7.
- Lipardo DS, Lopez E, Santiago S, Tubig M, Enriquez G, Canares C, et al. Translation and validation of the Physical Activity Scale for the Elderly in Filipino community-dwelling older adult fallers and non-fallers. Philippine Journal of Allied Health Sciences. 2019;3(1):1-8.
- Lipardo DS, Tsang WWN. Falls prevention through physical and cognitive training (falls PACT) in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trial protocol. BMC Geriatrics. 2018;18:193.
- Lipardo DS, Aseron AMC, Kwan MM, Tsang WW. Effect of Exercise and Cognitive Training on Falls and Fall-Related Factors in Older Adults With Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Systematic Review. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017;98(10):2079-96.