EBALLO, Arvin D.
Associate Professor Arvin D. Eballo, EdD
- Doctor of Education, major in Religious and Values Education, De La Salle University – Manila, Philippines, 2009
- Master of Arts, major in Religious and Values Education, De La Salle University – Manila, Philippines, 2001
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 1995
- Desposoryo: A Traditional Form of Family Catechesis in Malolos, Bulacan
- The Impact of Cursillo Renewal Movement to its Members and Organizers: An Ethnographic Study
- Anthropology of Religion
- Sociology of Religion
- History of Religion
- Popular Religion
- Popular Devotion
- Gawad Santo Domingo Awardee (Best Professor in the Field of Community Development), University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2012
- President, Philippine Association for the Sociology of Religion, Inc. (2014-present)
- Treasurer, Philippine Association for the Study of Culture, History and Religion, Inc. (2014-2016)
- Member, International Sociological Association (2014-2016)
- Member, South and Southeast Asian Association for the Study of Culture and Religion (2014-2018)
- Member, American Academy of Religion (2014-2016)
- Member, International Association for the History of Religions (2014-2016)
- Eballo, Arvin D. “Theological Constants of Justice in the Old Testament” Philippiniana Sacra – University of Santo Tomas Vol. XLIII, pp. 15-22, 2008.
- Eballo, Arvin D., et al. “Mga Palatandaang Teolohiko sa Teolohiya ng KATARUNGAN” Unitas – University of Santo Tomas Vol. 81, pp. 231-267, 2008
- Eballo, Arvin D. (editor) “Contextualizing the Theological Constants of Justice” John Paul II Research Team (UST), 2010.
- Eballo, Arvin D. “Desposoryo: Katekesis sa mga Mag-iisang Dibdib sa mga Gilid-gilid at Suluk-sulok ng mga Bayan Malolos, Paombong at Hagonoy, Bulacan” HASAAN: Opisyal na Journal sa Filipino ng Unibersidad ng Santo Tomas Tomo I, pp. 83-105, 2014.