CORPUZ, Mary Jho-Anne T.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2012
- Master of Science, Centro Escolar University – Manila, Philippines, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Centro Escolar University – Manila, Philippines, 1998
- Cancer Chemopreventive Activities of Sargassum siliquosum J. G. Agardh
- Preformulation of Sargassum siliquosum J. G. Agardh
- Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Sargassum siliquosum J.G. Agardh
- Product preformulation and formulation of natural products
- Preclinical studies of formulated drugs and natural products
- Cancer chemopreventive potentials of natural products in-vitro and in-vivo
- DOST-SEI Scholarship and Academic Excellence Award 2013
- Member, Philippine Pharmaceutical Association
- Member, Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Member, Natural Products Society of the Philippines
- Associate Member, National Research Council of the Philippines
- Reviewer, International Food and Research Journal, Academia Journal of Medicinal Plants
F.P. Casuga, A.L. Castillo, M.J. Corpuz. (2016). Bioactive Compounds and Cytotoxicity of Ethyl Acetate Extract from Broussonetia luzonica (Moraceae) Blanco Leaves against Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Hepg2) Cell Lines. Pharmacognosy Journal, 8(5), 497-501.
F.P. Casuga, A.L. Castillo, M.J. Corpuz. (2016). GC-MS analysis of bioactive compounds present in different extracts of an endemic plant Broussonetia luzonica (Blanco) (Moraceae) leaves. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 6(11), 957-961.
P.B. So, P. Rubio, S. Lirio, A.P. Macabeo, H.Y. Huang, M.J. Corpuz, O. Villaflores. (2016). In vitro angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibition by a peptide isolated from Chiropsalmus quadrigatus Haeckel (box jellyfish) venom hydrolysate. Pharmacognosy Journal, 8(5), 497-501.
M.J. Corpuz, L.A. Santiago, M.O. Osi. (2013). Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Sargassum siliquosum J.G. Agardh. International Food Research Journal 20(1): 291-297