BASAS, Allan A.
|July 1, 2017||Basas presents paper in conference on Asian Christianities|
|November 21, 2016||Basas speaks during CRSE’s inaugural Academic Discourse|
Asst. Prof. Allan A. Basas, SThD
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Doctor of Sacred Theology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2016
- Licentiate in Sacred Theology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2007
- Master of Arts in Theology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2007
- Bachelor of Sacred Theology, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2001
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Philippine Dominican Center for Institutional Studies – Quezon City, Philippines, 1997
- Bayanihan as Inter-Subjectivity: An Inculturation Tool for the PCP II’s Church in the Philippines
- Systematic Theology
- Theology and Culture
- Christian Ethics/Morality
- Member, International Sociological Association, 2013 – 2016
- Member, South and Southeast Asian Association for the Study of Culture and Religion, 2012 – 2015
- Member, Bioethics Society of the Philippines, Lifetime member
- Basas, Allan. Ed. Institute of Religion Research: An Anthology, In Celebration of 75 Years of Grateful Existence and Graceful Service. University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines, 2009. ISBN: 978-971-506-620-4
- __________. “Liturgical Inculturation as the Interruption of God in the Rituals of Life: A Correlation of Mutual Enrichment Between Theology and Culture.” Boletin Ecclesiastico de Filipinas, University of Santo Tomas 87, 884 (2011): 271-284. ISSN: 1908-5567
- __________. “The Individual as Inter-Subjective in the Filipino Tradition of Bayanihan and the Thomistic Concept of Community: A Comparative Study.” Proceedings of the Quadricentennial International Philosophy Congress: Thomism and Asian Cultures. Manila: University of Santo Tomas, 2011. 427-435. ISBN:978-971-506-672-3
- __________. “The Religious Culture of Filipino Catholics: An Appraisal of Popular Religiosity in the Philippines” Boletin Ecclesiastico de Filipinas, University of Santo Tomas. 88, 981 (2012): 345-360.
- __________ “Popular Religiosity in the Philippines: A Model of Partnership and Mutuality Between Theology and Culture.” South and Southeast Asia Culture and Religion: The SSEASR Journal, 9 (2015): 37-51.