ALBELA, Emmanuel Jeric A.
- Master in History, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education major in History, University of Santo Tomas – Manila, Philippines, 2006
- Ivanag and Itawes Food Culture
- Balut and Filipino Culture
- Economic History of the Philippine Third Republic
- Economic History
- Local History
- Cultural Studies (Food Culture)
Coordinator for Student Welfare and Development, University of Santo Tomas – Conservatory of Music
Lifetime Member, Philippine Historical Association
Lifetime Member, Philippine National Historical Society
“The Ibanag and Itawes Food Culture: A Preliminary Study”. Historical Bulletin. Vol. XLIX. (2015). 47-56.
“A Brief History of the Teachers’ Camp”. Co-authored with Garilao, Santos et al. in Heritage Conservatiom Society Website. http://www.heritage.org.ph/article.php?id=51 also in https://plus.google.com/115051884313051037292/posts/fenm418xC87
“English Language Learning Difficulty of Korean Students in a Philippine Multidisciplinary University” (co-authored with Allan B. de Guzman, Deborah Rosalind Nieto, John Bernard Santos and Rior Santos), Asia Pacific Education Review. Vol. 7. (2006). 152-161.