Bachelor of Physical Education – Sports and Wellness Management
The Bachelor of Physical Education is a five-year program with the primary goal of providing the students with a broadly based understanding of the discipline through theoretical and practical courses in physical education and sports management. This program allows maximum opportunity for students to pursue various combinations of courses in teaching, coaching, programming and administration, and within their particular areas of interest.
The BPE-Sports and Wellness Management is a curricular program for corporate industry that shall:
- equip graduates with necessary knowledge and skills in various sports, fitness and recreation activities;
- provide program opportunities for sports, fitness and recreation and facility management;
- provide exposure to business and corporate career achievement;
- provide engagement in sports, wellness, fitness economics and litigations; and
- address various needs of the changing world towards enjoyable physical activity and sports experience for a better of quality life of the clients.