The UST College of Fine Arts and Design provides courses to its applicants which leads to a degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Advertising Arts, BFA major in Painting and others.
About the Department
The UST College of Fine Arts and Design upholds the University Vision of an institution that:
- is committed to a truly educative and evangelizing Christian Community;
- provides an holistic education program in Arts and Technology upholding human and global values:
- promotes a sense of competitiveness in pursuit of academic excellence;
- leads towards preservation of positive cultural values and ecologically sustaonable environment;
- fosters teamwork and active participation in varied issues that affect national and global linkages within the context of the Catholic faith.
- to develop the Thomasian Professionals endowed with knowledge and skills, creativity and resourcefulness in their chosen disciplines;
- to develop a Thomasian who is sensitive to the Filipino Cultural heritage and the environmental needs through teaching, research and development and community service in arts, science and technology;
- to establish institutional and inter-cultural linkages through networking and advances in information technology;
- to lead in the appreciation and preservation of cultural heritage and the improvement of the environment;
- to foster teamwork and active participation in national and global linkages.
Asst. Prof. Cynthia B. Loza, Ph.D., Dean
Rev. Fr. Edgardo D. Alaurin, O.P., Regent
Asst. Prof. Jean I. Reintegrado, Secretary
Office Location: Beato Angelico Buliding University of Santo Tomas Espaqña, Manila 1008
Telephone: (632) 406-1611 Loc. 8390; (632) 740-9703
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Painting