Faculty of Engineering (1907)
The Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE) curriculum aims to fully equip the student with theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the design of electronic and communication circuits, in broadcast and acoustics technology,computer networks and hardware, telecommunication systems, and industria lautomation.
- Computer Networking Professional
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Product or Test Engineer in a Semiconductor Industry
- Researcher In An Electronics or Communications Industry
- Engineer in the Maritime Services
- Engineer in the Aeronautical Services