Faculty of Engineering (1907)
The Chemical Engineering (ChE) curriculum provides the student with the basic knowledge and skills needed for future leadership and global competitiveness in thepractice of the Chemical Engineering profession. It provides a rich environment forresearch, and for imbibing Christian values distinct to Thomasian engineers.
- Process Engineer (production/manufacturing)
- Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control Engineer
- Product Development Engineer (research and development)
- Equipment and/or Process Design Engineer
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Waste Management Expert