High School education specially designed to guide students through their adolescent years and to prepare them for college education.
Assoc. Prof. Marishirl P. Tropicales, M.A., Principal
Rev. Fr. Dexter A. Austria, O.P., Regent
Miss Imelda Paula S. Rosales,M. Bio. Ed., Assistant Principal
Mr. Emmanuel M. Batulan, M A., School Secretary
Office Location: Ground Floor, Benavides Bldg.
The UST High School, proud of its tradition and conscious of its role to share in the mission of the University of Santo Tomas, under the inspiration and patronage of its model St. Thomas Aquinas, affirms and avows its commitment to the cause of education in the secondary level, and to the formation of our students in the Faith for the purpose of preparing them for tertiary education, being molded as true Thomasians and becoming responsible citizens dedicated to the service of God, the country, and the whole world.
Our mission is defined by the following goals:
- Integral formation of our students;
- Cultivation of Christian values necessary for the formation of a right social conscience;
- Development of professional sound expertise in guiding, counseling, and nurturing our students’ passion for knowledge;
- Appreciation, preservation, enrichment, and propagation of Filipino cultural heritage rooted in a sense of history and tradition;
- Recognition of the role of individuals in the University, local community, country, and the environment.
The UST High School, adhering to the mission and vision of the University of which it is a part, envisions itself in the next five years to live up to its vocation as a Christian, Catholic, evangelizing, Filipino and educational community, with its tradition of excellence involving its academic and non-academic staff, dedicated to the holistic formation of its students in the secondary level in commitment, competence and compassion.