To be considered for admission, the University requires applicants to pass the entrance examination.
Guidelines and Conditions
- Only candidates for high school graduation of the current school year are qualified to apply for admission and take the UST Entrance Test (USTET).
- The following applicants must secure clearance from the UST Registrar's Office before submitting their application:
- Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) holders;
- Students who are graduates of previous school years;
- Candidates for graduation from foreign schools; and
- Foreigners graduating from local schools.
Please bring original academic records and alien certificate of registration papers when applicable.
- Duly accomplish application and grades form must be submitted together with:
- certified true copy of birth certificate;
- two 2x2 recent identical photographs with printed name and signature at the back; and
- application fee worth PhP 500.00
- The examination will cover mental ability and aptitude test in Mathematics, English and Science. Applicants for the Conservatory of Music, College of Architecture and College of Fine Arts and Design may be required to take additional special ability tests. Applicants for the College of Nursing, College of Rehabilitation Sciences and College of Education may have to go a second screening process.
- Applicants are only allowed to take the USTET once during the academic year.