Special courses specifically designed for the that prepare students for technical and specialized careers in electronics, technology, and entrepreneurship.
Engr. Charlie S. Andres Director Institute of Technological Courses
Engr. Charlie Andres Director Institute of Technological Courses
The Institute of Technological Courses of the University of Santo Tomas declares its commitment to the pursuit of truth and to the formation of a new breed of technology-based manpower equipped with knowledge and substantial occupational skills, competencies for gainful employment; imbued with Christian values needed for the service of the church, the country and the whole world.
The Institute of Technological Courses of the University of Santo Tomas envisions itself as a center pf excellence in technology education and vocational training that integrates a system that combines trade-related theory, hands-on laboratory activities, industry-based training, work ethics and Christian values.
- To assure the integral formation of its members by promoting dialogue between faith and science and technology.
- To cultivate Christian as well as the core values (honesty, integrity, service, nationalism, creativity) and a sense of professionalism, commitment.
- To promote technical excellence, quality and productivity through the development of competitive occupational skills.
- To develop positive work ethics and inculcate a sense of dignity in one’s work.
- To serve as an instrument in the building up of the Church and Society.
To achieve the above vision, mission, goals, the Institute pursues the following :
- Develop, improve, implement technology-based training programs that integrate value formation to attain effective delivery and output system of technological education and training.
- Improve the availability, accessibility and adequacy of instruction resources and facilities.
- Strengthen faculty qualification and ranks.
- Maintain a strong and functional linkage and collaboration with industry partners.
- Make available the facilities of the Institute and the expertise