The Communications Bureau, established in 2018, fuses the broadcast and online media efforts of the University into one unit.
In terms of broadcast, the Bureau manages the TigerTV and TigerRadio, as well as the e-board adjacent to the Health Service. The audio, video, and production facilities provide support to programs related to media. Coverage services of major academic activities and University-wide events are also provided by the Bureau.
For online, the Bureau manages the UST website and social media accounts, taking care of UST’s presence in the cyberspace. The Bureau makes sure that vital University information are available to stakeholders and makes sure that the community is updated with University-related news and achievements.
Creatives and Production
- Video production
- Video documentation of University events, such as conferences, symposia, fora, and institutional gatherings
- Creation of publicity materials (e.g., posters, brochures, online ads)
- Audio production
- Video and audio recording
- Maintenance of the University Website, Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube Channel accounts
- Publication of news, feature, and sports articles
- Promotion of upcoming events and activities
- Monitoring of University advocacies and efforts
- Delivery of social media awareness and etiquette seminars / workshops
Digital Media Asset Management
Glorious Archangel Gabriel, God chose you to deliver His message and be part of that Great moment in the history of mankind’s redemption, as the Word was made flesh at your announcement.
Sacred Scripture reveals to us that your last words to our Blessed Mother at that momentous occasion were “Nothing is impossible with God.” Truly believing in this, O mighty Prince to the heavenly court, I turn to you in this time of need.
Kindly assist me to embrace more fervently to my heart the Redeemer of the world. Present my earnest petition to God to obtain for me (name your request) if it be His will. Amen. Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
St. Gabriel, the Archangel, patron of the Communications Bureau, pray for us.